Vermont has the smallest state capital in America, its populace is under 9,000, it’s also the only one that does not have a McDonalds. The state is home to the famed Ben & Jerry’s brand ice cream and IBM. Of the two, IBM employs more individuals.
The state also contains more dairy cows than any other in the whole nation.
The average cost of living in the state is approximately .90% higher than that of the national average. That means it is very close to the average and you can expect to find prices there to be about the same as several other states.
The national average is all about $39,000 per year and is not lower than the common annual income per worker by about $7,000.
An audio engineer in the state can expect to make the average salary of around $68,000. In Vermont, an audio engineer could live comfortably considering cost of living and the average annual salary.
Vermont Audio Engineering Schools
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Earn your online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Find your online program today at Snhu.edu and see yourself succeed.
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Master of Science in Marketing - Digital Marketing and Advertising
- Graduate Certificate: Worship Studies
- Graduate Certificate: Music in World Cultures - Ethnomusicology
- And more...
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156
Students and would be students living in Vermont will most likely have to relocate to obtain a degree or further their education. The state has very few schools that offer coursework in audio engineering.
This may not be such an issue for first time students as it is for those who are currently working in this field. When you relocate, unfortunately you can’t normally take your job with you. Vermont may not be the best state for those looking to further their current degree.