Vermont has the smallest state capital in America, its populace is under 9,000, it’s also the only one that does not have a McDonalds. The state is home to the famed Ben & Jerry’s brand ice cream and IBM. Of the two, IBM employs more individuals.
The state also contains more dairy cows than any other in the whole nation.
The average cost of living in the state is approximately .90% higher than that of the national average. That means it is very close to the average and you can expect to find prices there to be about the same as several other states.
The national average is all about $39,000 per year and is not lower than the common annual income per worker by about $7,000.
An audio engineer in the state can expect to make the average salary of around $68,000. In Vermont, an audio engineer could live comfortably considering cost of living and the average annual salary.
Vermont Audio Engineering Schools
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.*
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help maximize the credit you previously earned.
- *Excludes licensure, certification, and some doctoral programs
- Master of Arts: Worship Studies: Worship Techniques
- Master of Arts: Music and Worship
- MA in Worship Studies - Ethnomusicology
- And more...
- Degrees include Media Communications (BS), New Media Journalism (MA), and Creative Writing for Entertainment (BFA)
- Students learn skills necessary for a career in communications like marketing strategy, multimedia reporting, storytelling, and more
- Courses designed to teach students how to get consumer’s attention with effective communication strategies across multiple platforms
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain real-world experience
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156
Students and would be students living in Vermont will most likely have to relocate to obtain a degree or further their education. The state has very few schools that offer coursework in audio engineering.
This may not be such an issue for first time students as it is for those who are currently working in this field. When you relocate, unfortunately you can’t normally take your job with you. Vermont may not be the best state for those looking to further their current degree.