Home » Recording Engineer

Recording Engineer

How Much Do Audio Engineers Make? Take A Look! (Infographic)

audio engineering salary

According to statistics in 2016, approximately 30% of all audio and sound engineers establish their careers in the broadcasting industry while the remaining 70% of audio engineers end up finding work in video, cinema production, or recording.

Read More »

Porch Rokr Festival – 90+ Bands Perform On Front Porches

porch rokr festival

The third-annual Porch Rokr Festival, (an event which transforms the porches and verandas of town homes into stages for performing local bands) was held in Akron, Ohio at the Northeast Quadrant of Highland Square. The festival encourages tourism for the city as well as promotes community within the area by bringing everyone together to celebrate music. Not only do various ...

Read More »

Jason Derulo Talks How He Started Recording At Age 13

jason derulo hiphop artist

Hip-hop star Jason Derulo says that his recording career began at a very young age, and his songwriting began at an even earlier age, claiming the first song he ever wrote was for a girl he had a crush on at age eight. His first try at actually recording a song came five years after. At age thirteen he had ...

Read More »

Singing Homeless Man Found & Brought To Johnny Cash’s Studio

homeless singer doug seegers

Swedish pop star Jill Johnson met a homeless man with a golden voice while touring in Nashville and was compelled to take him into the recording studio. Homeless man Doug Seegers wowed Jill Johnson with an original song called, “Going Down To The River,” and touched her heart with the song’s soul and sincerity. While in Tennessee, she took Seegers ...

Read More »

Bob Marley and Led Zeppelin Recording Studio Closing Down

marley zeppelin recording studio torn down

The iconic Sarm Studios in London, famous for recording classic musicians including Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin, and Bono, is set to close down and turn into a set of luxury flats. The studio was made from a converted chapel that Bob Marley had called home in 1969. Island Records founder Chris Blackwell turned the chapel into a studio that went ...

Read More »
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial

Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)