West Virginia became a state following the Wheeling Conventions of 1861, in which 50 northwestern counties of Virginia chose to break away from Virginia.
The state is noted for rolling hills and its mountains, its historically essential logging and coal mining businesses, and its political and labor history. It’s also known for a wide variety of outdoor recreational opportunities, including skiing, whitewater rafting, fishing, hiking, hunting, mountain biking, and backpacking.
Audio Production Schools for West Virgnia
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Digital Design (D)