Washington is the 13th most populous of the 50 United States and the 18th most considerable. Approximately 60 percent of Washington’s residents live in the Seattle metropolitan area, the center of transportation, company, and industry along the Puget Sound region of the Salish Sea, an inlet of the Pacific consisting of numerous islands, deep fjords, and bays carved out by glaciers.
The rest of the state consists of deep temperate rainforests mountain ranges in the west, central, northeast and far southeast, and also a semi arid river basin area south, given over to intensive agriculture.
After California, Washington is the next most populous state on the West Coast and within the Western United States.
Washington Audio Engineering Schools
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- Audio Production (BS)